Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Peek inside my journal...

HOW'S YOUR LOVE LIFE?

While I was meditating on God, my life, my circumstances, etc. God started to speak to me..He put the magnfying glass on me and exposed an issue I needed to deal with and could possibly be the reason why Im suffering in a particular area in my life..I journaled and felt it neccessayr to share with some of you..the bible says that we are delivered from the blood of the lamb... and from their testimonies... take heed... The Lord asked me...Do you love me? I said Lord God YES I love you..The Lord said, " Do you love me for Who I Am or for what I can do for you"? of course i began to search my thughts and evaluate my relationship with God and discovered that my plea was more about me then it was about Him...I went in, worshipped the Lord, repented, and the Lord began to minister to me.. when we're in relationship with people, is it really because we enjoy them to the full or is it for what we can get out of them. Have you ever noticed the people closest to you and their behavior when they want something from you..they are extra sweet, kind, and even generous..but is it authentic? Do we lust them or do we LOVE them? What's the core of the problem... Do I know how to love? Can you identify someone you ever truly loved? What is love... God is Love 1 John 4:16 Love is... patient and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag and it is not proud.Love is not rude, is not selfish, and does not get upset with others.Love does not count up wrongs that have been done. Love takes no pleasure in evil but rejoices over the truth. Love patiently accepts all things. It always trusts, always hopes, and alwas endures....1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Have you ever loved someone? I can say that I have...maybe partially loved them and partially lust them.Even towards my children..im emotional as i write this because we really don't have a clue. The reason why our relationships suffer is because we don't take the time to figure out the cause is the effect... We don't take the time to get to know them, therefore, we can't properly love them. God told me, once you spend more time getting to know me then you'll learn to love me and consequently you'll learn to love others and then the love revolution begins... We love because God first loved us...1 John 4:19 so, we cannt love if we don't know God! If people say, " I love God", but hate their brothers or sisters, they are liars. Those who do not love their brothers and sisters, whom they have seen,cannot love God, whom they have never seen. 1 John 4:20 Loving God means obeying His commands. 1 John 4:19 Those who live in love,live in God,and God lives in them. 1 John 4:16 This is how we can be sure we are living in God. Whoever says that he lives in God must live as Jesus lived. 1 John 2:16 Ask Jesus to help you..study the life of Jesus..get to knw him better today!!! peace and LOVE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment